Please enter your user name and password: User Name: Password:
Register an account! · Forgot Password or Username?
What is Muelsfell? - Muelsfell: Rise of the Golems is a persistent browser-based game (PBBG) that revolves around the creation of magical golems by mages and magic users. Muelsfell is part combat, part roleplaying game, part resource management. Sign up for an account and give it a try -- for free!
Darghelm, in the Foothills of Ulvania
The hardy people of Ulvania value family bonds and friends over all else, so Darghelm has developed an extensive network of taverns, cozy inns, and messaging systems. They are not a cowardly nor xenophobic people and so allow people from all over the continent to use their taverns and speakeasy establishments.
You can read but will NOT be able to post until you login or Register
Index » Muelsfell Game Forum » Roleplay Discussions Muelsfell World v1.0 Forums
AuthorThread: Kyomi's Den of Stuff (public version)
Page 1 | 2
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #29984 Posted: Apr 26, 2009, 8:09 pm
Springing up out of the shadows next to the OTAKU guild's great wall, is a building. Made of black glossy stone with blue jade gargoyles is a three floor building with a sign swinging slightly in a breeze that has no right being there.

"Kyomi's house of Homunculi."
"And other golems too."

By the double doors, large enough to *just bairly* accept a grade five golem is another sign, carved into the black stone wall, and painted with an opalescent mixture.

Doorgolem: Full-Plate-Panic
Cook: Homunculus 1.0
Sparring buddy: Homunculus 2.0
Maseusse: Homunculus 3.0
Master of arms: Iron Ghola 3.0
Proprieter: Kyomi
Proprieter's shadow: Hum-uncle-eye
Minions: Lots

Bleeding out of the shadows, smaller forms appear. First, a hulking statue of iron, covered in masterfully crafted plates. Then several perfectly formded flesh golems, two male, two female. A pair of smaller iron golems, and numerous creations of bone wood and clay.

Lastly, a short, wiry lady appears, blending into reality from the last of the shadow stuff on the ground. Quietly she turns, looks up at the collection of golems before her, and motions all but one inside. With a pat on one of the flesh golem's shoulders, she herself walks in, the sign beside the door marking each name on it with a bright friendly lettered IN



(occ: Rules are simple. Keep it clean, wait for responses to your posts, and message me before you do any serious demolitions. This is meant to be a relaxing place. :))
Last Edited: Apr 26, 2009, 8:11 pm
Xlrate
Xlrate's Avatar
Posts: 232
Location: Rildesjan
Magus Age: 93 years old
Message #30007 Posted: Apr 27, 2009, 4:18 am
Xlrate and Bane (his trusty bony sidekick) decide to brave the last unconquered territory, Kyomi's den. Rumors have been whispered for months about this den but details are never spoken aloud for fear of the wrath of OTAKU.

Seeing though as I was recently (if erroneously) promoted to Duke, it is time to explore. After a long day of clearing the Southmount of pesky giants, it is time to try a new form of relaxation. Maybe some tea and some spiced potatoes, or something.

Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #30013 Posted: Apr 27, 2009, 5:25 am
Upon entering, one sees that the main hall really is twice as large as the building outside. To the right, along the wall are several tables, a bar, a full alchemist(drink mixing) set, and a small sign that reads "You mix it, you drink it."

To the left is a what looks like a small concert hall. A stage, (empty) more chairs, neatly stacked instuments ofvarious shapes and sized (complete with a full set of tubular bells).

Ahead is a spiral staircase, leading both up and down, a helpful little sign next to it saying.

"Up: Rooms, Maseusse, Baths, Sculptue hall."
"Down: Training and Sparring, Magic room, Jadeworks."

Kyomi herself, is nowhere to be seen, but a too-perfect looking bartender stands behind the bar, idly buffing the already glossy bar top.
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #34635 Posted: Aug 9, 2009, 4:42 pm
Kyomi returns to the bar, her Shadow walking behind her as usual. Closly behind that is the bartender.

They all look somewhat worn, and it is Kyomi who speaks first. "Well, that was interesting."

Her Shadow speaks next, as the Bartender takes his normal place, "Do you think you should have given Blaze the key?"

"For chaos, and all that rot?" The bartender asks, mixing up a drink and putting it on the table bar top.

"I'm not too worried about that. I'm simply curious. I'm also curious about how well my clan will take it." She downs the drink daintily, "But not worried."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45088 Posted: Jul 6, 2010, 9:53 pm
A rather nondescript, average-looking functionary enters the front doors and looks around, he calls uncertainly, "Umm... hello?? I have this crate of scrolls to deliver... and my yak is getting tired..."
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45097 Posted: Jul 7, 2010, 9:32 am
The bartender, in his perfectly tailored uniform looks towards his door from his station.

"If you're delivering to OTAKU, you only have another hundred steps or so to go. However, you're quite welcome to come in and rest. Your yak will be tended to in the mean time." He waves the man over and puts a mug on the bar top, waiting for further instruction.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45108 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 2:49 am
The functionary looks a little disconcerted, and says, "No, um... sir. I am afraid I came from the OTAKU offices. Is Director Kyomi around? This package really needs to be dealt with..."
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45111 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 6:34 pm
Kyomi ascends the staircase of the basement, looking like she has a year of sleep to catch up on, though her clothing and hair are picture perfect as always.

"I heard my name?" She says quietly. "A courier? Something important? Sure you don't have the wrong door? Or am I behind on my administer-ing stuff again?"
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45112 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 6:42 pm
The functionary removes his cap, wringing it in his hands, feeling nervous around women as always. He stutters, "N-No, ma'am. We-well, not exactly... I have a crate of scrolls that I was supposed to deliver to Administrator Nanashi's office. B-But he isn't there, a-and his office is full of such crates... S-So, I came to deliver to you, being a director and all." He stands awkwardly, staring at the floor, unconsciously scuffing his toes back and forth on the floor.
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45113 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 6:50 pm
Kyomi smiles, one of those 'poor thing is nervous, isn't he/she cute' smiles.

"Ah, one of those." She looks around, spotting Golat, a mid sized iron golem quietly playing a weird stringed instrument on the stage, "Golat? Mind getting that crate inside?"

The iron golem nods slowly, puts his instrument down with infinite care, then walks outside.

"Not to be rude, but does Nanashi often leave the work to pile up like that?" The bartender asks.

"I wouldn't be surprised if his office was entirely furnished with crates. At least they stack well." Kyomi turns to the courier, "I've been... Trying to rest, after that messy wraith business, and with My Shadow gone now, its been hard to focus like I used to."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45114 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 8:14 pm
He blushes when he glances up and sees her smile. "Thank you, ma'am. I was not sure what to do. With all the records that the administrator reviews, there is usually a crate or two in his office. But I have never seen it this bad. Near as I can tell, his office is packed full. I could barely open the door," the functionary says diffidently.
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45115 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 8:28 pm
"Now that IS odd..." Kyomi walks over to the bar to sit, the bartender putting a glass down in front of her and pouring something blue into it.

"Perhaps he is taking time off?" The bartender ventures, "Or recovering from an almighty hangover?"

"No... Even a blinding hangover wouldn't stop him from at least clearing the path to his desk..."

"Shall I send a message to go look for him? Perhaps even label it 'important'?" He pulls out a quill and paper from a pocket.

"And send it through to that guy... Oh what's his name... That apprentice who can actually get things done."

The bartender nods, finishes writing the message, and slides it into a little tube behind the bar.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45121 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 10:49 pm
Bowing, he replaces his cap on his head and says, "Begging your pardon, ma'am. But I have a couple other deliveries to be making today." The functionary bows again and turns to leave and get his yak outside.

((OOC: exit, front door. Tag: anyone in OTAKU to RP opposite Kyomi.))
masterslug
masterslug's Avatar
Posts: 619
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45132 Posted: Jul 9, 2010, 8:59 am
Scout, a short slightly dumpy inconsequential looking OTAKU apprentice walks out of the apprentices courtyard. He has a large canvas bag slung over his shoulder and a wax notes tablet in his had.

After his promotion (following the mysterious disappearance of Pond) Scout had quickly fallen in to the roll of Junior Administrator Apprentice. A roll he is happy with and will probably stick with rather than becoming a mage. He has an uncanny knack of predicting what needs doing around headquarters and then doing it ready for when he is asked. He currently is out on a errand for Masterslug that he predicts he will be asked to do about midday tomorrow. He also has a couple for deliveries to make and a signature to get.

Scout is also aware of Nanashi's office situation better than any one, he had already knocked at his door 3 times today, to take a memo or with a form to sign and oddly Nanashi wasn't there. People were always in when he knocked, he was nearly never wrong and it disturbed him.

As functionary steps out of Kyomi's Den ahead of him, he absentmindedly nodded to the familiar face.

((OOC: Yeah I know I've pinch the character from one of the best 70's/80's series but he seemed to fit))
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45137 Posted: Jul 9, 2010, 7:54 pm
Kyomi and the Bartender both look up as Golat's iron footsteps trail behind Scout.

"Pardon, apprentice, please do not block the door." Golat says slowly.

"How long do those messages take to get to the other end?" Kyomi asks the bartender quietly.

"Longer than it took him to get here." He replies quietly, getting another glass from under the bartop. "Drink, Mr.Scout?"
masterslug
masterslug's Avatar
Posts: 619
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45142 Posted: Jul 10, 2010, 12:18 pm
"Ah Mistress Kyomi" Scout pulls off a bow without losing a step while heading towards the bar "Your incoming correspondence, I collected it on route here"

Having handed over the scrolls he turns to the Bartender.


"No thank you bt, got places to be, just need your signature on this order chit, I have placed the ordered for the assorted 60 barrels of drinks for the OTAKU summer party as per your recommendation, but I had to use your account with the merchant, here's the cash from the treasury to cover it plus a 10% handling fee. All I need now is for MS to remember to order me to organize it".
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45145 Posted: Jul 10, 2010, 11:24 pm
Both Kyomi and the Bartender take a moment to (O_o) at Scout, before Kyomi replies, "I'll make sure to send him a memo."

A pause...

"Wait... What summer party?"

"Focus Madam." The Bartender says with an implied 'ahem'.

"And do you know who saw Nanashi last? Any of his golems? One of the cats? Anyone?"
masterslug
masterslug's Avatar
Posts: 619
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45171 Posted: Jul 12, 2010, 8:38 am
"I've not heard of him leaving headquarters by the gate Mistress Kyomi, although I'm fairly sure he's not here. err that's not that unusual though for any of the management... except MS who nearly always use the gate out of principle".
Last Edited: Jul 12, 2010, 8:45 am
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45174 Posted: Jul 12, 2010, 6:18 pm
"Wait... Party. Was Nanashi at that birthday party? I left early, so I'm not sure..." Kyomi 'hmm's

"I hardly leave from behind the bar, how would i know?" The bartender replies.
masterslug
masterslug's Avatar
Posts: 619
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45195 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 9:11 am
"Pardon me mistress Kyomi, but although the invite was quite open, only you and Masterslug sent a formally RSVP, I doubt Nanashi would have made such an oversight if he was attending"
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45200 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 4:03 pm
"I'm sure that the open bar might have had something to do with it." Kyomi grumbles. "Bah, I don't have a leash on him. I hope he isn't lost someplace, I really dont want to clean out his office..."
masterslug
masterslug's Avatar
Posts: 619
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45219 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 5:31 pm
"I'm don't know how it works Mistress as I haven't studied scrying yet, but can you not just find him... unless he doesn't want to be found?"

Scout pauses worried that he may have overstepped the mark

"err I have a contact in both Rildesjan and Shuul, shall I send pigeons, see if there is any word of him?"
Kyomi
Kyomi's Avatar
Posts: 274
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45220 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 9:26 pm
"Sadly I'm a terrible scryer. But yes, send out a pigeon or two. And perhaps that scruffy dog that took a liking to that ...stuff... he drinks."
masterslug
masterslug's Avatar
Posts: 619
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45226 Posted: Jul 15, 2010, 8:29 am
"Yes Mistress Kyomi, at once." Scout bows to Kyomi , nods to the barman collecting the signed chit on the way out. He then detours around the back of the Library through the training grounds to where the Pigeon coups and the dovecote stand. He sends out three messages to clan contacts in each of the towns immediately surrounding the south mount. Then returning to his original errand route he stops of at the stables to talk to a man about a dog.

((OOC: Tag: back Nanashi for replies from the air born messages))
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45239 Posted: Jul 16, 2010, 4:35 pm
Of the three pigeons sent out, there are only two return messages. The circumstances of the third is unknown.

"Nanashi not seen in Rildesjan." "No one of that description in Shilo Steppe."
 
Page 1 | Last
Muelsfell Chat Options
Muelsfell currently has no official chat room setup, but there is an unofficial player run chat called Darkmyst Muelsfell Conference.

Username: 


Disclaimer: Please note that this chat is NOT moderated, supported, owned, or operated by Muelsfell staff. Muelsfell is not responsible for the content or function of the chat room, nor is it linked in any way to Muelsfell game functions such as your workshop, account name, or password (your magus name is forwarded to the chat as a nickname if you are logged in when you join the chat). Muelsfell Terms of Service do not apply for this chat, so please use this only at your own risk, and remember that official game staff will NEVER ask for your password.
Why wait? Register for your free account and start playing right now!

Play Muelsfell!