Please enter your user name and password: User Name: Password:
Register an account! · Forgot Password or Username?
What is Muelsfell? - Muelsfell: Rise of the Golems is a persistent browser-based game (PBBG) that revolves around the creation of magical golems by mages and magic users. Muelsfell is part combat, part roleplaying game, part resource management. Sign up for an account and give it a try -- for free!
Darghelm, in the Foothills of Ulvania
The hardy people of Ulvania value family bonds and friends over all else, so Darghelm has developed an extensive network of taverns, cozy inns, and messaging systems. They are not a cowardly nor xenophobic people and so allow people from all over the continent to use their taverns and speakeasy establishments.
You can read but will NOT be able to post until you login or Register
Index » Muelsfell Game Forum » Roleplay Discussions Muelsfell World v1.0 Forums
AuthorThread: Birthday Ball
[LOCKED]
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Page 6 | 7 | 8
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44648 Posted: Jun 8, 2010, 9:32 pm
Viktor, startled, takes the gift, inclining his head towards Laidan. "My apologies. Greetings, Laidan of Hereti Corp. Thank you for your gift and for attending." He glances back to Corisca then, clearly far more interested in her.

Corsica, for her part, closes her eyes behind the gem mask, struggling to breathe normally. Without recognizing her, the golem seems so childlike, so simple and straightforward - he knows he should recognize her so he simply asks, no insincere pleasantries. Life with him had been so simple, so ordinary - he would always tell her what was on his mind, she remembered, always share with her anything she asked. No games, no false declarations of love, merely steadfast faithfulness. And she had thrown that away.

No, she remembers, the sick, ugly part of her mind chiming in. He had ruined her, ruined everything, simply by existing, and his kin had almost finished the job by destroying her body. That was why she had discarded him. To be around him, to speak with him, to pick up some semblance of the life she had once longed for, would lead only to ruin and destruction.

Besides, she finally forces herself to acknowledge. We are enemies. Eventually he will have to be shut down like the rest - or else they'll kill all of us, myself included. If we are friends, I won't be able to bear it; I'll spare him out of sentiment and doom us all.

Realizing she has yet to speak, she releases Laidan's hand, taking a step back. "No," she says, simply. "You have not. Please, leave me alone." She turns to go, then, fleeing towards the door, the door which is somehow impossibly far away, the room distorting to put the door further and further from her side of the room, miles and miles, impossibly far, and the air is being sucked out of the room entirely, leaving her alone with the monsters of her nightmares...

Viktor turns to speak to Lucy once more, obliging the request unthinkingly. Then pauses, as he notices his automatic attempt to follow orders. That voice had woken something in him...

"...My Lady?" he asks, very softly, observing the woman's obvious distress at being near him, recalling the exact sound of her perfect voice.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #44657 Posted: Jun 9, 2010, 7:07 pm
Concerned Lucy looks up at Victor, "Are you alright?" Golem or not the emotional turmoil was palpable. "Did you how her?" Lucy also concerned with the sudden exit of Corsica.

The Silver and gold kitten stretched itself out its claw attempting to find purchase in Lucy's arm. "Perhaps we should go?" Lucy quietly asks ignoring the kitten as its silver claws slide back, not leaving a even the hint of a scratch.
Kaelas
Kaelas's Avatar
Posts: 1052
Location: Darghelm
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: Barry
Message #44678 Posted: Jun 11, 2010, 6:57 am
Phedre blinks a little, then nods slowly. "Ayyah. Kae just went running out the door like his wings were afire. And then there was a crashing noise." She thinks a moment, then offers, "Ah do nae know for sure, but the Imp probably broked something." She nods sagely, then frowns into her empty cup of punch.

Next to her, her golem son Alpha also frowns. With a deft move, he takes the cup from her and brings it to his face to sniff. Not seeming to mind Phedre smacking his arm smartly (or say rather, dumbly, given that his arm is made of adamantine), he sighs. "Well, it seems that someone decided to add a little something extra to the punch."
----
Outside, Kaelas is coordinating the various TOMU golems into a clean-up effort. He has a bronze putting out the fire and a copper gathering up the smoldering debris for a handful of clays to cart away.

Finally, he has a pair of fleshies help him take Sconibulus away on a stretcher. "Well, he's going to have to pay Semaj back for all this but I guess I can go light on the scolding, all things considered," Kaelas muses, sending another fleshie over the Magus in question. It's unSparked, so it's not trained for much more than basic assistance but it'll keep Semaj from falling off a wall or the like. That done, Kaelas turns back to the crash finish taking care of things, then winces.

"I should probably tell Phe that I'm leaving," he tells himself out-loud, heading back to the party.
----
Ceriph, having gotten bored with watching Five and Mech be all mushy, was wandering over to talk to Viktor- so totally not to check out that hunky Laiden guy at all- almost bumps into Yamiko. Luckily, like all gemstones, Ceriph can move faster than most humans can see. "M'sorry!" she says, eyes wide as she dances out of the way. "Hey, you're the lady with the cool jewelery. You saying hi to Vik?"
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #44688 Posted: Jun 12, 2010, 12:23 am
"Who are you... *HIC*" Asked Semaj of the golem in front of him.

"It is me Fath...." Petros attempted to answer but before he could Semaj ran up and delivered a two fist assault to Petros chest.

The impact was ridiculously strong, or so one might think, for the state Semaj was in. Semaj ran in off balance and fell to the ground after delivering the blow but the impact sent Petros soaring through the nearest outer wall and into the middle of the party.

Petros was quick to react in his fathers disregard for others safety. He would ensure that not a bit of rubble would harm any of the party guests as he quickly got back to his feet and Semaj stumbled in through the fresh hole and swirling dust.

"Don't you call me *HIC* FA-THER... the only whone what did that melted... *HIC*" Semaj stated as he moved in quickly for his next attack.

One with knowledge of the fighting arts would quickly recognize that Semaj was in fact a drunken master.
ChaosRed
ChaosRed's Avatar
Posts: 159
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 108 years old
Message #44693 Posted: Jun 12, 2010, 5:44 am
Raiden blinked a couple of times as he stood back up slowly. "Something added...hmm, that was probably the odd taste in the punch. I really couldn't place it, but it was quite good. It would also seem that I have spilled my drink and require more." He gave a bit of a sigh. He was really, truly sure that something chaotic and random should have happened. Something large...and probably pear-shaped. He turned to Phedre. "Maybe I should mitigate another pair of drinks...would that suffice, Lady Phedre?" It wasn't often that people enjoyed the small displays of Chaos without wondering about the larger ramifications...like a golem being knocked into the party from outside and then the Magi that Kaelas had introduced him to jumped in after. "Um...I believe something bad was in the punch, as I am unsure as to how my small mitigations could cause that different of a reaction."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44694 Posted: Jun 12, 2010, 6:17 am
There wasn't any air to breathe and the walls were caving in and why didn't anyone NOTICE! Corsica turns as the gem golem reaches and addresses her, giving a terrified shriek and ripping her carefully-constructed mask off, hurling it at the monstrosity that was even now assaulting her, even now sure to destroy her. She then hitches up her skirts and runs, past Petros and Semaj, straight into Kaelas as he enters the party once more, coming to inform his wife that he was going to be departing hastily.

~*~

Viktor stares, aghast, at what he was sure now was Yamiko, his Yamiko, come to the party despite her hatred and terror of golems, despite her mistrust of his entire kind. He reaches in the direction she's fled, not moving towards her - not wanting to scare her - but feeling his heart swell with hope. As terrified as she was, she came. To his party. For him. She didn't hate him for failing her, only for being what she fears.

Perhaps he could fix that? If a flesh golem could become Adamantine...
Last Edited: Jun 12, 2010, 6:18 am
Kaelas
Kaelas's Avatar
Posts: 1052
Location: Darghelm
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: Barry
Message #44695 Posted: Jun 12, 2010, 8:31 am
Phedre blinks a little, then frowns at Raiden. "Did yae just hear something?" she asks with a noticeable slur in her voice. Phedre is a bit of a lightweight... By her side, Alpha has moved between her and the fight brewing.
---
Across the room, Five is doing much the same with Mech. Although, to be honest, she could likely take him in a fight.
---
Valadin blinks slowly, then moves towards the fight even as he fits his repeater tube over his left arm. He had been told not to wear it but no-one had said he couldn't bring it so...
---
Ceriph looks down at the mask that had bounced off her arm, then her gaze goes to her super pretty special shimmery dress. And the bright red stain slowly spreading from where her glass of fruit juice is tilted against her stomach. Her eyes well up and her lip quivers. "My dress!" she wails.
---
Kaelas barely notices the fight, the flying debris or the numerous Clan golems scrambling to protect the humans and help end the fight. All his attention is on the tiny woman who has just run him.

"Yamiko? What-" he cuts himself off, then simply bends down to pick her up. Room full of golems, fighting and Viktor- no real need to ask what's wrong. "I've got you, croimusume, we're leaving." He's not sure how she managed to get herself to come (or how he didn't notice her earlier) but for now, he just needs to get her out of here before she completely breaks down.

As he takes Yamiko out of the area, he tries to send Phedre a mental message but just gets... why is she drunk? How is she drunk? "Bloody hells," he mutters softly. Well, Alpha is in there, he'll take care of his mother.
laidan
laidan's Avatar
Posts: 1158
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 98 years old
Clan: OASIS
Message #44702 Posted: Jun 12, 2010, 8:53 pm
Laidan thinks perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised by this, but takes a moment longer than he should to react, chasing after his wayward date with a mutter of "What have I gotten myself into?"
His chase is interrupted by flying debris as he collides with Petros. Temporarily blinded by the dust, and disoriented by the collision he careens off into the crowd, slips in a missed bit of punch, and skates headlong into Ceriph.
Last Edited: Jun 12, 2010, 9:23 pm
ProfessorHermes
Posts: 6
Location: Andulaz
Magus Age: 91 years old
Message #44706 Posted: Jun 13, 2010, 6:31 am
Hermes, now gently dusted with stone particles, looks around the room sourly. He has no idea what kind of party Clans are throwing nowadays but he's sure it's a sign of how spoiled and undisciplined the new generation is. Bah, in his day something like this simply wouldn't have happened. People knew better! He eyes the stone golem in the center of room with distaste, then stills suddenly as he plays back what he'd been hearing and seeing- and then ignoring.

A golem wailing about a dress? A golem protecting another golem? A golem fighting with a magus and somehow casting magic of some form? A golem having a birthday party- and being aware that such is happening?

"No," he whispers softly. "Not again. No. No." He shakes his head, backing away from the people towards the side exit of the room. His fleshie follows after Hermes silently as the elderly magus flees the evidence that, yet again, someone has stolen what should rightfully have been his.
ChaosRed
ChaosRed's Avatar
Posts: 159
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 108 years old
Message #44707 Posted: Jun 13, 2010, 6:45 am
It was not surprising that Laidan had slipped. The spill from an earlier accident was starting to spread from the point of spillage. In fact, it had gotten to such a point that it was obviously more than what a normal cup of punch would hold.

Meanwhile, Raiden was trying to get some idea of what was going on in his head, let alone outside. There was yelling and now a fight and there was SOMETHING important about alcohol that he was supposed to remember...and he couldn't put his finger on it. Right, he was being talked to while he felt things still shifting somewhere in the back of his head. "Um...I believe that would be the fighting that was starting up when someone was thrown from outside...and I think that there was something I was supposed to remember about drinking and alcohol...one of those important things that keeps you from missing limbs or the like...I just can't remember what it was. Either way, we should probably move before the fight changes and we are caught in it...as I am sure the Chancellor wouldn't want his wife to be hurt." Raiden proceeds to try and lead Phedra away from the fighting, despite stumbling a few times in the attempt.
Last Edited: Jun 13, 2010, 7:22 am
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44708 Posted: Jun 13, 2010, 7:46 am
Attempting to be helpful, Cu3-Kenzie MK1 - a copper golem of no particular distinction - arrives with a rag to wipe up the spill, hoping that this will be the night Jamie notices her and how helpful and wonderful she is despite her awkward, shy lack of social skills. However, she's startled by the fight going on and, preparing to defend herself, heats her hands to deliver the Copper fire attacks her species was known for. This heats the rag in her hand, which transfers heat to the spill - which, as it turns out, is not only expanding in a highly illogical manner, but is made of a much higher percentage alcohol than it had before, owing, no doubt, to the nearby Chaos mage's concentration on the alcohol he had consumed.

Green flames flare into existence over the ever-widening puddle.

~*~

Mech puts a hand on Five's back. "As your chief security officer" -- since when!? -- "I highly suggest we depart the premises immediately. The situation is rapidly becoming uncontrollable in this building, and I fear for your safety."

~*~

Yamiko clings tightly to Kaelas as she departs, struggling to breathe. A twinge of regret hides itself deep in her subconscious - this would have been such a wonderful date before she ruined everything.




OOC: I think this thread is wrapping up, so everyone toss in a last post or two.
Last Edited: Jun 13, 2010, 7:49 am
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #44713 Posted: Jun 14, 2010, 3:44 am
Petros frown as he guarded against Semaj's next attacks. His right arm taking the force of the impact aimed at the joint areas before he manages to knock Semaj backwards.

"I hate to do this but I can't drag this out..." Petros muttered to himself as he brought the stone he had suspend in the air together in the dust behind Semaj.

"Father, get away from that impostor!" A voice came from the dust. Semaj turned to see a construct of what Petros used to look like.

"PETRO...." Was all Semaj got out before he was punched as hard as the animated stone bare. Semaj sailed though the air landing at Petros' feet, who quickly scooped him up and put him over his shoulder.

With Semaj unconscious Petros does a scan of the area and preforms damage control. He commands dirt over the fires and rebuilds the wall. Luckily it looks as if nobody was injured due to Semaj's recklessness.

Petros stands ready to answer any of the inevitable questions that are bound to come up from the situation.
laidan
laidan's Avatar
Posts: 1158
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 98 years old
Clan: OASIS
Message #44716 Posted: Jun 14, 2010, 2:43 pm
Wiping the dust from his eyes, Laidan surveys the scene while trying to block out the crying next to him. Clearly some sort of magic, either malicious or just out of control is at work here. He turns to the gem golem "Sorry about your dress, and thank you for inviting me to this exciting party, but perhaps we should get out of here?"
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #44717 Posted: Jun 14, 2010, 3:16 pm
"Well this had gone down hill..." Lucy says off hand to Victor, before she starts to walk forward. Holding out her hand towards the fiery punch which quickly freezes from a small blast of cold, snuffing out the flames. Lucy then announces, her voice aided by magic "Excuse me everyone, but things seem to be out of control, so if everyone could, in an orderly fashion, begin leaving the hall and returning to your homes."

Lucy still holding the kitten, takes a quick look at the hole in the wall that Semaj had created and saw Semaj over the the shoulder of some strange golem, obviously unconscious. Her mood worsening Lucy strides over the golem, her regular pleasant smile, nowhere to be seen.
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #44723 Posted: Jun 14, 2010, 10:08 pm
As Lucy approached Petros he was moving his right arm about, examining the extent of the damage it had taken in just the one round of attack from Semaj.

"I hated having to be that underhanded but another attack like that and he would have taken my arm off." Petros was talking to himself as he saw Lucy approach.

"Lady Lucy!" Petros proclaimed "It is great to see you... you look wonderful this evening. My apologies about father. He explained to me at some point in the past that this was the reason he stopped drinking."

She too would recognize the voice and personality of Petros, though his looks have dramatically changed. Hopefully before she started beating on him.
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #44791 Posted: Jun 20, 2010, 2:45 am
Semaj starts to awake up.

"What happened?" Semaj asked right before Petros lightly taped him (hit him really hard) on the head, rendering him again unconscious.

"For a human he is incredibly hardy..." Petros commented. "Trust me, its best he stay... incapacitated till I get him home, or at least the alcohol leaves his system." Petros sniffs at Semaj's breath, the facial expression made is priceless to see on a golem. "No, till we get home, definitely."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44793 Posted: Jun 21, 2010, 1:21 am
A student - one of a dozen blending into this party, all easily recognizable by the off-the-rack formal wear that they wear uncomfortably - approaches Raiden, near hysterics.

"Sir, we need to get out of here, right away! The Chaos Detector " -- that is highly proprietary and should never have left the lab -- "that happened to fall into my bag when I was locking up is going crazy! And also I think the room is on fire, and also, there's a crazy golem summoning dirt out of nowhere -- which is highly irregular -- going around hitting people! I think there's going to be a battle or something again!"

Ladies and gentlemen, Raiden's research assistant, Erika.
Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010, 1:22 am
ChaosRed
ChaosRed's Avatar
Posts: 159
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 108 years old
Message #44795 Posted: Jun 21, 2010, 1:51 am
Raiden gave Erica a look as his brain tried to find the bit that it wanted to latch onto. He could mention that he was very aware of the fighting and moving of dirt, as it was prominent to the person crashing through the wall. He could mention that she shouldn't be traveling with experimental items outside of the school and definitely not that particular experiment. He also wanted to know how she transported it all this way without something terrible happening to her, but that would divulge the purpose of the device.

His alcohol-addled mind decided on the following. "Erica...when did you arrive? I was under the impression that you had a prior engagement this evening and would be unavailable?"



*OOC: Um...Semaj? I might have missed it, but exactly how does your golem have telekinesis and rebuilding the wall.*
Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010, 2:03 am
Kaelas
Kaelas's Avatar
Posts: 1052
Location: Darghelm
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: Barry
Message #44799 Posted: Jun 21, 2010, 3:05 am
Five frowns a little as he gives Mech a resigned look. "As long as you're leaving with me," he counters.
---
Alpha, swearing softly as he eyes the various happenings, turns to his mother and sighs. "I'm quite sure you're going to slap me or something but it seems prudent nevertheless," he says with a tone of resignation. Phedre blinks owlishly, her empty punch glass still grasped tightly in her hand. "Who am Ah smapping now?" she asks curiously.

Trying very hard not to smile, the disproportional strong golem bends down and lifts her into a bride's carry. She lets out a shriek, smacking at him ineffectively as he carries out quickly out of the room via the back door, through the kitchens.
---
Sniffling loudly, Ceriph looks at the cute Magus before her. "...my dress," she pouts, starting to continue when she notes the stone golem attack Semaj. Eyes hardening, she straightens abruptly. Her voice going tonelessly cold, Ceriph starts for the fight. "Magus Laiden, please remove yourself from this area, it has become dangerous. I will destroy the rogue golem abomination."

Her warning given, Ceriph strides forth to defeat a monster attempting to harm a Magus as her programing demands must be done. As she's still maturing and not yet truly self-identifying as an independent being, Ceriph has certain triggers that will cause her golem programming to take over. Battle is the primary trigger.

And to add more fun to all of this- across the room, the hulking, armored clay golem that had been announcing everyone as they entered pulls a helmet out from under the receiving table. Placing it on his head, he bends down and pulls out... a repeater dart tube. Seems someone felt a little under-dressed without his weaponry. Turning to face the fight, Valadin smiles under his visor.

"Harken unto me, most disreputable of guests, for as is my duty as herald and gatekeeper of this most festive of occasions, I must demand and insist that you cease and desist all hostilities and depart from here posthaste back to from whence you came." In case you can't guess, that was Valadin speaking. A lot.
---
Cursing under his breath, Kaelas unfurls the wings that had been hanging loosely against his back all night and takes off into the air. Holding Yamiko tightly to his chest so she won't fall, he wings off towards his manorhouse. Back in the ballroom, a scrap of paper appears in front of Laiden, flashes with fire, then hovers in place for a moment- hopefully long enough for him to grab it before fluttering to the ground.
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #44802 Posted: Jun 21, 2010, 5:23 am
ChaosRed said:
*OOC: Um...Semaj? I might have missed it, but exactly how does your golem have telekinesis and rebuilding the wall.*


OCC: Just Earth bending. Dirt over the fire and stones back in place to rebuild the wall. And I think you refer to the quick use of those wall stones to build a ruff replica of what he did look like to land a cheep shoot on Semaj as the telekinesis.

Any case, all earth bending.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44803 Posted: Jun 21, 2010, 5:28 am
OOC: We're an Avatar The Last Airbender RP now? Because I thought this game was about golems. . .


Mech smiles at Five, linking arms as she leads him out of the no-longer dangerous danger zone, thus not seeing the fateful hit and Ceriph's response. Meanwhile, Yamiko clings to Kaelas' chest tightly, not looking down.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #44814 Posted: Jun 21, 2010, 8:52 pm
"Petros? PETROS!" Lucy jumped forward, Lighting frost and Fire surging from her free hand (damn kittens are awkward) before she threw a powerful punch into his core. "I saw Petros' molten body come tumbling out of that mountain! Did you think I'd just forget that?!"
Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010, 9:24 pm
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #44826 Posted: Jun 22, 2010, 3:48 am
The punch connected, truth is Petros didn't even try to block or dodge the blow. He just took it, full force and barely moved and inch. Lucy would find he arm lodged in Petros' core, and for a brief moment be unable to free herself from his torso as she could fell her arm heating up.

"You did see me melt, Lady Lucy. It took me some time to pull myself back together and changed me quite a bit, physical at least." Petros spoke to the entrap Lucy before releasing her arm from his torso.

Lucy would find her arm heated up but not close to a damaging point for her construction. She would then see molten rock drip from the hole she left in Petros. Petros set down Semaj as he held his left hand over his wound. Then he dropped to he knees.

"I think this is the closest I will ever come to bleeding." Petros chuckled. "I have no intentions of fighting you Lady Lucy, but if you do plan on killing me answer me this first. What was it like to be human?"

((OCC: Yeah, I got the idea from Avatar, but its an RP and I figure a stone golem that could control stone couldn't be argued with to much. Hell, I made it this long without anyone asking questions. :P ))
laidan
laidan's Avatar
Posts: 1158
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 98 years old
Clan: OASIS
Message #44840 Posted: Jun 23, 2010, 4:00 am
Laidan snatches the note, gives it a quick glance, and begins to back toward a nearby exit, trying to keep an eye on the battle. He considers, trying to pick a spell, then concentrates a moment and anyone familiar and paying enough attention sees him casting a force field around Ceriph. Too late to save the dress, but she's worth protecting he thinks.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #44841 Posted: Jun 23, 2010, 4:59 am
"It's really you?" Lucy Said shock that Petros was still alive, and sickened that she almost blew her cover, injuring him. "Wha- Oh dammit." Lucy embraces the big (even if significantly smaller then before) stone golem, being careful of the molten rock that's quickly solidifying. Lucy breaks the hug off and takes a step back. Lucy smiles a ridiculously big grin, "It's good to have you back, but let me deal with this. Take Semaj and yourself back the Estate, and no buts." Though Lucy was still smiling her voice was stern, and she didn't sound like she wanted to hear any thing but a yes.

Lucy turned around to face the rapidly approaching Ceriph.
 
« | First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Page 6 | 7 | Last | »
Muelsfell Chat Options
Muelsfell currently has no official chat room setup, but there is an unofficial player run chat called Darkmyst Muelsfell Conference.

Username: 


Disclaimer: Please note that this chat is NOT moderated, supported, owned, or operated by Muelsfell staff. Muelsfell is not responsible for the content or function of the chat room, nor is it linked in any way to Muelsfell game functions such as your workshop, account name, or password (your magus name is forwarded to the chat as a nickname if you are logged in when you join the chat). Muelsfell Terms of Service do not apply for this chat, so please use this only at your own risk, and remember that official game staff will NEVER ask for your password.
Why wait? Register for your free account and start playing right now!

Play Muelsfell!