Please enter your user name and password: User Name: Password:
Register an account! · Forgot Password or Username?
What is Muelsfell? - Muelsfell: Rise of the Golems is a persistent browser-based game (PBBG) that revolves around the creation of magical golems by mages and magic users. Muelsfell is part combat, part roleplaying game, part resource management. Sign up for an account and give it a try -- for free!
Darghelm, in the Foothills of Ulvania
The hardy people of Ulvania value family bonds and friends over all else, so Darghelm has developed an extensive network of taverns, cozy inns, and messaging systems. They are not a cowardly nor xenophobic people and so allow people from all over the continent to use their taverns and speakeasy establishments.
You can read but will NOT be able to post until you login or Register
Index » Muelsfell Game Forum » Roleplay Discussions Muelsfell World v1.0 Forums
AuthorThread: Birthday Ball
[LOCKED]
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Page 7 | 8
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #44944 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 5:45 pm
"Yes Lady Lucy. No more trouble will be caused here." Petros replied as he picked up Semaj and made his exit. He would head strait home, there was much to take care of in the week that followed.

((OOC: The following day Kaelas will receive a large book containing fairy tales, hand written almost every story you can think of from the real life world with special detail to the dark and or more interesting stories like that from the brothers Grimm and Alice in wonderland, Wizard of Oz. The book seems to be made originally for someone bigger than a normal human and the pages worn by large fingers.

Also Viktor will receive a weapon custom made for his size called a Will-o-Wisp. Made from a Adamantine. With a note saying little more than "Happy B-day sorry I messed up the place." Check this for a picture. http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/160/01/ ))
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44946 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 6:44 pm
((Please amend your post to deal with the actions directed at you in the previous posts rather than godmode your exit.))
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #44982 Posted: Jul 2, 2010, 3:54 am
(OOC: I don't believe Semaj is really Godmoding an exit, he's just walking out, Some one can still try to stop/attack him. As well it's well with in a persons ability have items sent by a courier. Note that I'm not taking sides here, just calling it as I see it.)

Lucy turns to Ceriph, "Ceriph it's okay, Semaj will be alright and that golem there just subdued him so he wouldn't hurt any or your other guests." Lucy holds an arm out in order to slow down Ceriph if she ignores her.

A though suddenly pops into Lucy's head. "How did I punch a hole right into him? Wouldn't the stone have just crumbled apart?" Not being important Lucy focuses, dispelling the thought.
Kaelas
Kaelas's Avatar
Posts: 1052
Location: Darghelm
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: Barry
Message #44984 Posted: Jul 2, 2010, 6:27 am
[OOC: As my characters wouldn't just let him run off, the second part of Semaj's post wouldn't happen as written, at least not yet.]

Standing as he is in the doorway, Valadin simply plants his feet wide for balance and hefts his dart tube. "Halt, unknown creature, for I cannot in good conscious allow you to depart this place after the actions you have committed upon both the person of Magus Semaj, the honored guests of Viktor and this fine establishment, but instead must insist that you submit yourself to the justice of this land for due process or face me in honorable combat." Lawful challenge given, Valadin prepares to either take the attacker into custody or destroy him.

Ceriph's gaze flickers to Lucy, then back to the attacker. "Stand aside, non-combatant. This area is no longer safe," she says in a flat, empty tone. She doesn't seem to notice the force field, but after she 'comes back to herself' she'd likely be rather grateful. Still ruined her dress though.
---
The note to Laiden:
I've had to take 'Lady Corsica' to my manor so she could calm down after the stress of the party. If you would, please see my wife Phedre home- I believe that Corsica would like to see you as well. Alpha will take care of the authorities, at least for tonight.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44986 Posted: Jul 2, 2010, 7:57 am
((The problem is where he assumes he can just walk out and makes it home - where he talks about heading "strait" home, ignoring three other characters and cutting off the scene. ))
laidan
laidan's Avatar
Posts: 1158
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 98 years old
Clan: OASIS
Message #44992 Posted: Jul 2, 2010, 3:02 pm
Laidan heads out via the kitchens as well, taking a moment to hasten himself to make it easier to catch the speedy, though perhaps somewhat encumbered, flesh golem. "Alpha!" He calls as soon as the golem comes into sight, "a moment please!"
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45046 Posted: Jul 3, 2010, 5:41 am
"Oh shoot!" Lucy says, she had really hoped that would have worked. Lucy steps up to Ceriph just as she blows by, holding out her leg directly in Ceriph's way.
Last Edited: Jul 3, 2010, 5:42 am
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #45085 Posted: Jul 6, 2010, 12:24 am
((OOC: Sorry, time just hasn't been mine friend lately... I meant no offense or godmoding. I also should have guessed it would be that easy. ))

"This is why he stopped drinking, cause every night ends in a fight or three." Petros rubbed his head as he was held at dart tube point.

"Would it help if you knew I was Petros?" Petros asked Valadin. The direct approach had yet to work the first two times tonight but who knows, maybe the third time is a charm? If not then walls would have to become doors and Petros just wasn't up to it right now. A lot had already happened and although Petros doesn't need to sleep he would like to get some.

EDIT: GRAMMAR...
Last Edited: Jul 11, 2010, 4:53 am
Kaelas
Kaelas's Avatar
Posts: 1052
Location: Darghelm
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: Barry
Message #45155 Posted: Jul 11, 2010, 6:40 am
Hearing Laidan's call, Alpha turns his head. Grabbing Phedre's arm to steady her, he waits for the Magus to catch up.
---
Ceriph sees the leg in time to prevent tripping over it, but it costs her all her momentum. Coming to a stop, she looks over at Lucy. "Magus Lucy, please explain your interference," she asks in a coolly polite voice. Her programing isn't really detailed with what to do in this particular case- a golem that is also a Magus, so her actual personality and opinions are guiding in. And she thinks Lucy has pretty hair- reason enough to not fight, in Cer's book.

Valadin shrugs, causing his copper and steel armor to groan. "Even were you that personage, whom I personally witnessed give his life in order to preserve the lives of his companions' during the assault on the Wraith Lord under Old Forge Mountain, that would not excuse your actions this day but, alas, that is simple speculation as, while any can claim to be that worthy, it would be hard to prove such a thing as being the dead reborn." Not convinced by any means, but he's willing to talk as opposed to going right to a fight at least.
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #45162 Posted: Jul 11, 2010, 2:19 pm
"Yes, I did look quite melted. But I did not die. Also, these where not my actions. These where the actions of my father, Magus Semaj. After all the fight would have stayed outside had he not punched me through a wall and it wouldn't have happened at all if he had not started it." Petros explained. However the talk was just a ploy unless it got him though the door.

"I do apologize for this mess though Valadin. This too..." Petros stomps the ground and three earth slabs come up from the ground around Valadin. One of which Petros gives a push to try and shove Valadin out the door. He then quickly stomps again filling the room with dust. Then Petros under his cover breaks to left, putting up a wall behind him every 15 feet before hopefully breaking though the far wall of the room and making it outside.
GordonIronsmith
GordonIronsmith's Avatar
Posts: 434
Location: Broukendale
Magus Age: 98 years old
Message #45165 Posted: Jul 11, 2010, 5:58 pm
(OOC: as per the request of Kealas I'll be play the part of the Dimitrian Republican Guard who have reacted to the panic stirred by this evenings events)

Just as dust floods the room, the shouts and the clash of armor can heard coming up the hall way. 10 Guard and one squad Commander barrel there way through the door way drawing swords and maces. Squad commander Susan Harrier, draws her flintlock pistol and fires it towards the ceiling. "Under the authority of Republic Law I command you to cease all violent action immediately!" Harrier's trained voice booms across the room.

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2010, 6:12 pm
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45166 Posted: Jul 11, 2010, 7:17 pm
A number of shrieks go up from outside - most of the magi have evacuated by now, given, you know, fire and walls collapsing, though enough saw the beginnings of a fight to hasten their departure. The golem staff, however, still remain - at least, a few important individuals.

Five and Mech, along with most of their flock, have evacuated already; however, a trio of copper golems approach the mess, ignoring the warnings of the female with the weapon. What care they of a paltry magus weapon? They are Golem. They could easily destroy this woman and her guards in an instant.

One steps forward a little ahead of the others, claiming the role of leader. "Don't worry," she says to Petros with a grin. "We have your back. Nobody pushes us around like dolls! We can do whatever we want whenever we want!"

((OOC: Wow, this is getting interesting after all! Two copper 3s and a copper 4. ))
laidan
laidan's Avatar
Posts: 1158
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 98 years old
Clan: OASIS
Message #45172 Posted: Jul 12, 2010, 3:07 pm
Laidan informs the golem of Kaelas's requests, showing the note, and bows quickly, introducing himself to Phedre with a quick bow. He's in a bit of a hurry, having had enough experience with the guard that he'd rather just get out before they show.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45182 Posted: Jul 12, 2010, 8:27 pm
"My interference, well sweetie..." Lucy gives Ceriph a quick once over trying to think of distractions when she notices the red stain. "First I think Semaj will be just fine especially with the Guard arriving. But more importantly look at the horrible stain on your dress!" Lucy pulls out a piece of cloth from her purse, while also placing the silver kitten in. Quick as a cat Lucy take the cloth and Ceriph's stained dress and tries clean off the stain, but instead of just smearing the stain it transfers over to the cloth. (wow it's like magic!)

Lucy vaguely notices the copper golems moving through the settling dust, but can't quite make out what they're saying.
Last Edited: Jul 13, 2010, 12:10 am
GordonIronsmith
GordonIronsmith's Avatar
Posts: 434
Location: Broukendale
Magus Age: 98 years old
Message #45187 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 12:35 am
"Oldman's team sweep left, Erie's team sweep right, you three with me." Three guard head left and three right. Commander Harrier and the three remaining soldiers head forward towards the dust cloged combat.

"Magi! Call off your golems now!" The Commander reloads her pistol with powder before slipping a bullet down it's barrel. "This is your last warning!"


Edit: grammar fix.
Last Edited: Jul 14, 2010, 11:22 pm
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #45188 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 2:49 am
"Great, now I'm a rebel." Pertos though, but at this point it would be dumb not to take help where it was coming from.

"I thank you for you help." Petros relpies as he continues on his ecsape path. Fighting was very much not on his mind at the momment but if the others where going to cause a ruckus and Petrus could slip away while that was happening he wouldn't object.

The team heading in the same direction as Petros would soon run into his trail of walls, ment much more as a cover for fire than a blockade to prevent folowers. Not that that would matter much unless there was an army waiting on the oposite site of the wall he was now smashing though.

((OOC: Yes, spelling is bad, I am not at home and the hotels internet doesn't spell check for me...))
Kaelas
Kaelas's Avatar
Posts: 1052
Location: Darghelm
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: Barry
Message #45192 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 8:18 am
Valadin had actually stood down as soon as the Guard made themselves known, unloading his darts and placing them in his pouch. He sighs a little at the sure to happen lecture his father will deliver after he hears about all this...

Ceriph blinks a few times at Lucy speaks, then looks down at her dress. Her eyes waver, then her lip trembles. "Ruined my d-d-dress," she stutters. Her eyes widen a little as Lucy cleans it, then she whispers. "Thank you, Miss Lucy. Did... did I do something bad?"
---

Phedre manages to return Laiden's greeting with minimal slurring, then lets go of Alpha to take the young Magus's arm. She continues to chat with him, wavering between the polite social chatter she feels the wife of a Sovereign Magistrate needs to make and a much more honest, humorous commentry of various notables and students in TOMU.

Alpha, noting the cries from the ballroom, curses softly. "Please get her home soon, Magus Laiden. I need to stay and... see if I can control the damage back there," he says softly, then hurries back.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45222 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 11:20 pm
With the stain barely noticeable Lucy cups Ceriph's cheek in her hand. "No Ceriph you didn't do anything wrong, but Semaj will be fine and he was threatening everyone's safety. He'll be find now, but I suggest you go out through the back before this gets worse." Lucy points towards the kitchen, before giving a kind smile to Ceriph. "Run along then, I'll see if I can clear up any of this mess, before it gets any worse."
Last Edited: Jul 14, 2010, 11:31 pm
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45227 Posted: Jul 15, 2010, 12:11 pm
The coppers blink, a little dumbfounded. Well. Apparently this guy actually isn't for The Cause and instead was a total coward.

Oh well. They turn towards the rangers, daring them to shoot "unarmed" "innocents", arms crossed. Also wondering who they think is in charge of these three, since the only human in the encounter is unconscious in Petros' fleeing arms.
GordonIronsmith
GordonIronsmith's Avatar
Posts: 434
Location: Broukendale
Magus Age: 98 years old
Message #45245 Posted: Jul 17, 2010, 2:55 am
Harrier had only heard the rumors of self aware golems,but for there to be any truth to that would be, well out right blasphemous. Being a leader she couldn't let herself be concerned by such impossibilities, but none the less these golems bothered her greatly.

"Magi! Call your golems off now!" Harrier fires off a shot low, but still aimed high so it won't hit anyone before reloading again.

(OOC: If you haven't guess, not everyone believes in self aware golems yet.)
___________________________________

Oldman and his men came up the the first wall. "What in the world is going on here!?" Even having to slow down because of the haphazard manner of the walls the group made stead progress towards Petros.

Last Edited: Jul 17, 2010, 2:56 am
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #45246 Posted: Jul 17, 2010, 4:02 am
Without anyone to worry about for the moment in front of him Petros knew better then to leave an easily followed path. He quickly reconstructed the wall he had jumped though sealing those giving him chase in the building and if nothing else stopped him would make his way into the surrounding area and home.

"So much for not causing any more problems..." Petros muttered to himself as he jogged along.
masterslug
masterslug's Avatar
Posts: 619
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45247 Posted: Jul 17, 2010, 2:48 pm
"Not that way, Friend" Petros hear's a familiar voice from the shadows of the outlying stables. A large Iron Golem half steps out into the light. "It's a trap, I don't doubt you'll survive but your load wont. Come, you can escape into the wilds the way I came in". 88 turns and strides quickly towards a derelict section of the stables.
Semaj
Semaj's Avatar
Posts: 273
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 99 years old
Real Name: Semaj
Website: Click Here
Email: thegreatsemaj@hotmail.com
Message #45249 Posted: Jul 17, 2010, 9:39 pm
"Finally, someone not attacking from the get go." Petros responds as he changes course.

"You know, you funny thing is this whole mess is his fault." Petros lightly shakes the unconscious Semaj draped over his shoulder.

"What brings you here? Other that the fighting and the guard... and party, and explosion..." Petros losses himself to the rambling for a moment. "Never mind, its a silly question."
masterslug
masterslug's Avatar
Posts: 619
Location: Shuul
Magus Age: 109 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45252 Posted: Jul 18, 2010, 2:50 pm
"Ah well I had a... meeting that I'm unfortunately late for. Still if I get to help a friend, then all is not lost."

88 quickly leads Petros into the dark stable and down some sturdy ancient wooden steps to the cellar. As they descend the air becomes think with the smell of decay.*

"Your loyalty to your former master is admirable, although I'm still not sure why you bother. He let you Sacrifice yourself and then didn't even have the time to check you where actual dead, too busy giving away your Possession".

A faint light spills out from an open door in the back wall of the cellar, The door leads into what was once a cold room. The light illuminates enough of the cellar for Petros to make out that the walls are lined with motionless golems. The golems are nearly all low level flesh, each one is of a unique design if a little rudimentary in construction, the smell originates from their decaying bodies.

"Through there is a tunnel that goes on for about 1000 paces, it opens out into a small thicket just out into the wild. I must cover my tracks here then I will follow shortly"

*88 has a sense of smell for hunting but he lacks the capacity to discern between good and bad smells, so is unaffected, other golems may be set up different. Semaj is very luck to be unconscious.
Last Edited: Jul 19, 2010, 9:12 pm
Kaelas
Kaelas's Avatar
Posts: 1052
Location: Darghelm
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: Barry
Message #45260 Posted: Jul 19, 2010, 2:41 am
Meanwhile, Alpha re-enters the ballroom and sighs. Well, things have certainly... progressed. Or perhaps regressed would be better. Regardless, he walks over to the lady Commander to start trying to smooth things over. Commander... something related to hunting, he thinks to himself. Ceriph still has her dream of someday becoming a Guard, so he picks up a lot of the Guard's doings and gossips by simple proximity. Begins with an 'h' for sure... best to hope she has a name badge.
---
Ceriph offers a watery smile to Lucy, then nods. "I should make sure Viktor gets home," she decides arbitrarily. Nodding firmly, she skips off to gather up her 'bronze cousin' and smuggle him home. Well... it's kinda late, maybe she should just spend the night on Campus? Yeah, Viktor is more comfortable in the Depot anyway. And she can visit the rest of her cousins and aunts and uncles.

EDIT: Removed driftwood.
Last Edited: Jul 20, 2010, 5:12 am
 
« | First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Page 7 | Last
Muelsfell Chat Options
Muelsfell currently has no official chat room setup, but there is an unofficial player run chat called Darkmyst Muelsfell Conference.

Username: 


Disclaimer: Please note that this chat is NOT moderated, supported, owned, or operated by Muelsfell staff. Muelsfell is not responsible for the content or function of the chat room, nor is it linked in any way to Muelsfell game functions such as your workshop, account name, or password (your magus name is forwarded to the chat as a nickname if you are logged in when you join the chat). Muelsfell Terms of Service do not apply for this chat, so please use this only at your own risk, and remember that official game staff will NEVER ask for your password.
Why wait? Register for your free account and start playing right now!

Play Muelsfell!