Please enter your user name and password: User Name: Password:
Register an account! · Forgot Password or Username?
What is Muelsfell? - Muelsfell: Rise of the Golems is a persistent browser-based game (PBBG) that revolves around the creation of magical golems by mages and magic users. Muelsfell is part combat, part roleplaying game, part resource management. Sign up for an account and give it a try -- for free!
Darghelm, in the Foothills of Ulvania
The hardy people of Ulvania value family bonds and friends over all else, so Darghelm has developed an extensive network of taverns, cozy inns, and messaging systems. They are not a cowardly nor xenophobic people and so allow people from all over the continent to use their taverns and speakeasy establishments.
You can read but will NOT be able to post until you login or Register
Index » Muelsfell Game Forum » Roleplay Discussions Muelsfell World v1.0 Forums
AuthorThread: Lost In the Woods?
[LOCKED]
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44898 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 5:27 am
A wide animal track somewhere in the northern part of Dimitra. The night's creatures are settling in to sleep with the approach of dawn some hours away. The forest is heavy without being truly dense around the track worn wide by the repeated passage of boars or possibly something larger.

((OOC: This takes place the night of the ball, heading into the morning. Tag Jellikal and Ace.))
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 102 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44899 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 5:46 am
The night's peacefullness is broken by girlish giggling - only it's not the lady giggling in this midnight rendezvous. Ace, draped over his date's shoulder, is giggling like a madman; Jellikal, on the other hand, looks rather displeased with the night's events. "Come on, let's get you home. How much punch did you drink?"
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44900 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 5:52 am
The crickets and animals still and go quiet as the two noisily approach down the animal track. A lone bush, thick with leaves, continues to rustle in the stillness.
Jellikal
Jellikal's Avatar
Posts: 298
Location: Ogsden
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: jellikal@ymail.com
Message #44901 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 5:57 am
"Not nearly enough!" teases Ace, playfully. Jellikal rolls her eyes. "Ugh. That's it, no more party crashing for you."

"You're just jealous because you didn't get some," her companion sing-songs in reply.

"No, I'm irritated because you're too drunk to notice the building was on fire."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44902 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 6:03 am
The bush rustles more intensely, until with a great burst of leaves- a cat appears. The white cat lands easily amid the shower of falling, broken leaves. Its long tail curls around its paws as it sits. A black star mark stands out on its forehead between dark green eyes as it turns to stare at the strange people. At first its ears perk forward then one ear cants back while listening to the crazies, eyes narrowing a little.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 102 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44903 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 6:04 am
"KITTY!" cries Ace, lunging forward, as Jellikal grabs his arm to yank him back.

"Down, Ace. It's just a cat."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44904 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 6:07 am
The cat's hackles rise at it glares harder, offended by the sudden attack. "Mrrrrr," the cat growled as its ears laid back flat against its skull, as it rises to a crouch.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 102 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44905 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 6:08 am
Ace tilts backwards, stumbling until he lands on his butt, then bursts out laughing. "Whee!" he says, laughing harder.

Jellikal sighs. "What a night."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44906 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 6:17 am
The cat growls some more, threatening to disembowel its enemies with the swipe of a claw. Except for the blood... such a nuisance to clean out of fur... It starts to settle again but then turns its head suddenly, ears cocked forward once more.

Shortly, can be heard, "You dumb cat! How could you pee on my bedroll?!? Then you chewed up my tea leaves!" Amid somewhat far rustling and branches snapping.

Serves you right, the cat snorted. I wanted fish for breakfast.

((OOC: It should be noted that the cat is not telepathic, nor does it speak anything besides Cat. Which every sane being should speak, according to Cat-kind.))
Last Edited: Jun 30, 2010, 6:32 am
Jellikal
Jellikal's Avatar
Posts: 298
Location: Ogsden
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: jellikal@ymail.com
Message #44910 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 5:21 pm
Jellikal sighs in relief, recognizing that voice. "Oh good, maybe he can help me get Ace home," she mumbles, before calling out, "Hey, Nanashi, is that you?"
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44916 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 8:08 pm
Upon hearing the voice call out, Nanashi pauses his tirade on the shortcomings and vices of catkin.

Blow hard, the cat's ear twitches, looking askance into the underbrush. Blowing everything out of proportion when it's your fault.

"...Miss Jellikal? Is that you?" Nanashi calls, moving closer with more pronounced wood snapping and leaf rustling.
Jellikal
Jellikal's Avatar
Posts: 298
Location: Ogsden
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: jellikal@ymail.com
Message #44922 Posted: Jun 30, 2010, 11:48 pm
Jellikal nods. "Yes, we're over here. Do you know which way to the campus?"
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44927 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 2:17 am
With a final rustle, Nanashi stumbles onto the animal path with a couple hops on one foot before standing straight. He dusts off his simple dark green tunics and nut brown trousers, a small twig and a couple leaves tangled in his hair, unnoticed. "Ah, here you are. How are you-" Nanashi starts to ask when he spots the cat.

"You! I hope you have some good reasons for the things you did. Bad enough you felt it necessary to soil my bedroll, but I was in it at the time! Not a pleasant wake-up call, let me tell you!"

The cat's tail tip twitched, I wanted fish and you were being lazy.

After a final glare promising punishment later, Nanashi turns back to the two. "Sorry, my manners escape me. Good morning, miss Jellikal, and welcome to... well-" Nanashi looks around, "the northern forests of Dimitra, I think... And is that Ace playing forest lump?"
Jellikal
Jellikal's Avatar
Posts: 298
Location: Ogsden
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: jellikal@ymail.com
Message #44928 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 2:30 am
Jellikal drags Ace to his feet, scowling. "He's had a bit too much to drink."

"Hello gorgeous!" cries Ace, with a grin. Jellikal swats his arm.

"You're still supposed to be my date tonight, numb-nuts."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44929 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 3:22 am
"He's had too much to drink?" Nanashi asks. "Other than an inability to stand, how can you tell?"

The cats head swivels back and forth as it follows the sounds of the conversation. The tip of its tail starts to twitch impatiently, still curled over its paws.
Jellikal
Jellikal's Avatar
Posts: 298
Location: Ogsden
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: jellikal@ymail.com
Message #44930 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 3:23 am
Jellikal sighs. "It'd be funnier if I wasn't having trouble getting him home," she points out. "Someone spiked the punch at a party we crashed. Hence the outfit."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44931 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 3:41 am
"Outfit?" Nanashi queries. "Oh... I guess Ace would normally be wearing a dress, or at least something with more frills. And allow me to say that you look lovely this morning, if a bit disheveled and dusty..."

Nanashi walks over and slips Ace's free arm over his shoulders, helping Jellikal. "Where did you say you were headed again?"
Jellikal
Jellikal's Avatar
Posts: 298
Location: Ogsden
Magus Age: 103 years old
Real Name: jellikal@ymail.com
Message #44933 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 4:24 am
"Home," she says, sighing. "Or well. The campus. We've moved into the dorms for fall already."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44935 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 4:34 am
Nanashi looks around at the trees, idly slapping Ace's hand as it gets a bit feely on his chest. "Hmm... well, you are going the wrong direction then. Not even sure how you found this track, but it runs west to a small lake. If I recall, the university is north of here."

Nanashi looks back over Ace's arm at the cat, "Make yourself useful, and find us a way, would you?"

The cat sneezes, blinking owlishly back at him.

"Oh for crying out loud, you useless fleabag," Nanashi complains. "C'mon then. Let's go back eastwards a bit and look for a way north."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 102 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44936 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 4:39 am
Jellikal nods, letting Nanshi carry Ace as she traipses back the way they came, lifting the brass lantern she'd grabbed to help them find their way. They should have brought a gem golem, she thinks to herself, scowling. They always seem to be able to find the path in the dark.

Ace, meanwhile, is rather content to rely on Nanashi for support - the world's all spinny, and... he suddenly lurches off to the side of the path, generously deciding to fertilize a rare species of mushroom with the remains of his dinner.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44937 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 4:44 am
Nanashi lurches off-balance a moment, before regaining his balance, while Ace donates to the local flora. "And this is one of the lesser reasons why I avoid alcohol..."

The cat scoots around the pair on the far side of the pungent splash, turning up its nose, to trot beside Jellikal. Its eyes narrow as it looks up at her, lamp in her hand, "Mew."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 102 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44938 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 4:49 am
Jellikal bends down to pat the cat on the head gently. "I should just get a cat. Who needs a boyfriend anyway?"

Ace wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, leaning against a tree. "Shit," he mumbles. "The dorms have a no drinking policy. Could we head to the Chancellor's place instead?"
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44939 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 5:08 am
Nanashi smirks, looking ahead, "Hear that, furball? Better not get too attached to her, they have a no drinking policy."

The cat looks back at him and cocks one ear back, tail straight up with just a bit of curl. Its eyes narrow for a moment, before dismissing him and turning back to the girl with a piteous (if self-serving) "Mew~."

Nanashi turns back to Ace, leaning against a tree, and asks, "You going to live or should we leave you for the locals?"
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 102 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #44948 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 7:07 pm
Ace gives a thumbs up, croaking, "I'll live..."

"Why do you want to see the Chancellor, anyway? Won't he just expel you?" asks Jellikal, frowning.

Ace shakes his head, stumbling back towards them. "His wife has a soft spot for me. Um, not that way though. She was my boss..."
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #44949 Posted: Jul 1, 2010, 7:23 pm
Nanashi looks at Ace skeptically, and says, "So... she'll only laugh a little as she dumps you in the horse trough?" He takes Ace's arm again to keep him standing and walking more or less straight on the path. "Come on, then. Let's get going before something is drawn by the smell."

The cat turns up its nose and saunters ahead, tail high, brazenly down the middle of the path. Its ears twitch back and forth, alert and daring anyone to tempt fate.
 
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | Last | »
Muelsfell Chat Options
Muelsfell currently has no official chat room setup, but there is an unofficial player run chat called Darkmyst Muelsfell Conference.

Username: 


Disclaimer: Please note that this chat is NOT moderated, supported, owned, or operated by Muelsfell staff. Muelsfell is not responsible for the content or function of the chat room, nor is it linked in any way to Muelsfell game functions such as your workshop, account name, or password (your magus name is forwarded to the chat as a nickname if you are logged in when you join the chat). Muelsfell Terms of Service do not apply for this chat, so please use this only at your own risk, and remember that official game staff will NEVER ask for your password.
Why wait? Register for your free account and start playing right now!

Play Muelsfell!