Please enter your user name and password: User Name: Password:
Register an account! · Forgot Password or Username?
What is Muelsfell? - Muelsfell: Rise of the Golems is a persistent browser-based game (PBBG) that revolves around the creation of magical golems by mages and magic users. Muelsfell is part combat, part roleplaying game, part resource management. Sign up for an account and give it a try -- for free!
Darghelm, in the Foothills of Ulvania
The hardy people of Ulvania value family bonds and friends over all else, so Darghelm has developed an extensive network of taverns, cozy inns, and messaging systems. They are not a cowardly nor xenophobic people and so allow people from all over the continent to use their taverns and speakeasy establishments.
You can read but will NOT be able to post until you login or Register
Index » Muelsfell Game Forum » Roleplay Discussions Muelsfell World v1.0 Forums
AuthorThread: Lost In the Woods?
[LOCKED]
1 | 2 | 3 | Page 4
Jellikal
Jellikal's Avatar
Posts: 298
Location: Ogsden
Magus Age: 102 years old
Real Name: jellikal@ymail.com
Message #45125 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 11:56 pm
Ace sits on a nearby log, chin in hands. She was lost now - just the look of bliss on her face told Ace that much. They might continue to be friends, but she'd never had that sort of reaction to Ace - and probably never would.

It wasn't the first time, nor would it be the last. Push come to shove, they always went for the manly man or the girly girl - never to the one in between. Ace would never admit it out loud, not in a million years, but sex was the one experience of which Ace had yet to partake despite having the desire. Nobody ever was interested in Ace long enough to become trustworthy.

Still, Ace had to admit the spell looked interesting. Sighing, Ace wished his friend happiness, even if it didn't include himself.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45126 Posted: Jul 9, 2010, 12:26 am
As the spell finishes, the weave fades from sight but can still be felt tingling on Nanashi's skin. He takes a deep breath and promptly collapses on his backside. "Oof! I am tired. Let's not play this game again." His gaze lifts tiredly up Jellikal's back as he says, "Thank you, my dear. Your presence is greatly appreciated."

He looks over at Ace and asks, "How are you feeling?"
Jellikal
Jellikal's Avatar
Posts: 298
Location: Ogsden
Magus Age: 102 years old
Real Name: jellikal@ymail.com
Message #45127 Posted: Jul 9, 2010, 12:41 am
Ace manages a weak grin. "You know me, always hanging in there."

Jellikal moves to sit next to Nanashi, still reeling from the sudden perspective shift.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45128 Posted: Jul 9, 2010, 1:28 am
Nanashi's fingers brush Jellikal's hand as he braces himself to remain sitting. Out of breath, he pants, "Good. If anything gets through that concealment, you can defend us. After all those spells, I feel like sleeping for a couple days." He looks at Jellikal and smiles tiredly. "I couldn't have done that last spell without you, Jellikal. Thank you."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45131 Posted: Jul 9, 2010, 7:08 am
Jellikal smiles shyly. "Of course. You go ahead and rest. We're safe now, right?" And anyway, she would probably wake him with her screaming if they weren't...

((Do we want to fast forward or end the thread?))
Last Edited: Jul 11, 2010, 3:28 am
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45184 Posted: Jul 12, 2010, 11:19 pm
Nanashi mumbles, sinking to the ground, "Depends how..." Nanashi yawns. "...much you trust Ace." Nanashi settles on the forest floor, comfortably close to Jellikal, and falls asleep, exhausted.

((OOC: I think we should end it at the town, rather than still lost in the woods. But definitely fast forward while they sleep.))
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45191 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 7:12 am
Morning dawns upon the hapless, sleeping trio; dawn's rays kiss first Ace's cheek, then his eyelids, causing him to stir, sleepily rubbing his eyes as he rises to a seated position, glancing over his comerads. Jellikal, seeking warmth - or so she'd claim later - in her sleep had snuggled up close to Nanashi; her head rests on his shoulder, one arm clutching gently at his chest, her adorable, petite form helpless and innocent in slumber.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45202 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 4:18 pm
Woken by the sunlight, Nanashi stirs feeling rested, warm, and comfortable. He stretches, or tries to, finding one arm stuck. Eyes bleary with sleep, he looks over and sees Jellikal sleeping against his side, pinning his arm. Not sure I want to wake her, this is a nice predicament. Nanashi considers, sliding his arm a bit more snugly around Jellikal.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45210 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 12:25 am
Jellikal wriggles a little closer, adjusting herself for further comfort in the crook of Nanashi's arm. Ace, on the other hand, approaches with a scowl.

"Alright, lovebirds, up and at 'em," he calls, less loudly than he would have had he not drank the night before, but willing to sacrifice a little to get them up.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45211 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 1:44 am
Nanashi looks over at Ace and asks ingenuously, "Are you jealous of me or her?" He rolls a little towards Jellikal, keeping his arm around her. Awkwardly getting his feet under him, he slips an arm under her legs and carefully lifts her.

He stands slowly, holding the sleeping girl gently against his chest. Shifting her a bit in his arms for comfort, he looks at Ace again, thinking. "Or maybe both? Anyway, can you lead the way? I sort of have my hands full."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45212 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 1:46 am
Ace's arms cross over his chest as he frowns. "You accuse me of jealousy and then rely on me anyway?" he says, a touch bitterly. Still, he cricks his neck, turning to find the trail. They can fight when they're not lost. And maybe after some asprin.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45213 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 2:38 am
Nanashi closes his eyes, wishing he had a hand free to scratch his nose. Softly, he says, "I accuse you of nothing. Jealousy is not a bad thing in itself; how you act upon it can be seen as good or bad. I see, in your flows, anger and pain; what it is tied to is a little hazy. Though I confess... it may actually be your hangover." Carrying Jellikal high against his chest, Nanashi falls in behind Ace as he leaves the clearing.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45229 Posted: Jul 15, 2010, 12:16 pm
Ace is quiet, lost in thought, as he leads the way over a small ridge... and stops. Well. That was. That was a town. Remarkably close. He rubs the back of his neck, sheepishly.
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45232 Posted: Jul 15, 2010, 9:14 pm
Nanashi step up behind Ace. "Oh, isn't that... special. I plead ignorance based on exhaustion." He looks down at the cute bundle in his arms and shakes Jellikal gently. He murmurs, "C'mon, sleepy, time to wake up. We're almost to town and you should be presentable."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45234 Posted: Jul 16, 2010, 9:00 am
Jellikal shifts a little, clutching at Nanashi's shirt. She's been partially awake for some time, but she doesn't want to be awake - she'd have to let go.

Ace, meanwhile, prods at her stomach. "Up. You're probably heavy."

Jellikal sighs, giving an exaggerated yawn as she climbs out of Nanashi's arms rather less than gracefully. Spoilsport. She'd have to get Ace back for this....
Nanashi
Nanashi's Avatar
Posts: 1115
Location: Asylum
Magus Age: 105 years old
Clan: OTAKU
Message #45238 Posted: Jul 16, 2010, 4:04 pm
Nanashi's hand lingers on Jellikal's waist, reluctant to let go of her completely. "No, she wasn't heavy. She's pretty and petite," he demurs. "I just figured being carried into town wearing a mini-dress would start bad rumors. Anyway, let's get in to town. I can only dread the trouble that cat has been causing."
 
« | First | 2 | 3 | Page 4
Muelsfell Chat Options
Muelsfell currently has no official chat room setup, but there is an unofficial player run chat called Darkmyst Muelsfell Conference.

Username: 


Disclaimer: Please note that this chat is NOT moderated, supported, owned, or operated by Muelsfell staff. Muelsfell is not responsible for the content or function of the chat room, nor is it linked in any way to Muelsfell game functions such as your workshop, account name, or password (your magus name is forwarded to the chat as a nickname if you are logged in when you join the chat). Muelsfell Terms of Service do not apply for this chat, so please use this only at your own risk, and remember that official game staff will NEVER ask for your password.
Why wait? Register for your free account and start playing right now!

Play Muelsfell!