Please enter your user name and password: User Name: Password:
Register an account! · Forgot Password or Username?
What is Muelsfell? - Muelsfell: Rise of the Golems is a persistent browser-based game (PBBG) that revolves around the creation of magical golems by mages and magic users. Muelsfell is part combat, part roleplaying game, part resource management. Sign up for an account and give it a try -- for free!
Darghelm, in the Foothills of Ulvania
The hardy people of Ulvania value family bonds and friends over all else, so Darghelm has developed an extensive network of taverns, cozy inns, and messaging systems. They are not a cowardly nor xenophobic people and so allow people from all over the continent to use their taverns and speakeasy establishments.
You can read but will NOT be able to post until you login or Register
Index » Muelsfell Game Forum » Roleplay Discussions Muelsfell World v1.0 Forums
AuthorThread: A Get Away.
Page 1 | 2 | 3
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45109 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 2:54 am
Lucy took her time down the stone steps, that lead to the basement hallway. The morning sun sown through the single window at the end of the hallway. The study Walls and and Floors of Sub level where designed for the construction and storage of golems, and supplies. Since the reopening of the forge amongst other things, the storage became inadequate and has since been moved to outbuildings. Unlike the rest of the house, a large golem could easily maneuver down here.

Lucy Walked up to one of the heavy oak door and knocked. "Good Morning Viktor, May I Come in."

(OOC: This take place the morning after Viktor's Birthday Ball, Tag Yamikuronue.)
Last Edited: Jul 8, 2010, 3:19 am
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45116 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 9:08 pm
Viktor sits on the bed provided, examining his new surroundings. He had been impulsive - something he'd never had the opportunity to be before now. Did he make the right decision? Did it matter? Seeing the look on his Mistress' face, he had to get away from her, had to find somewhere to go where he wouldn't torment her day and night - and he knew the Chancellor would be upset if he took to the warehouse once more, alone, hurting himself at odd intervals. At least here he would have someone to keep an eye on him, to ensure he was doing well.

He stands, stretching a little, and pacing a bit. He did not own much to unpack, though he had brought most of his new gifts with him, in case some stray reminder should harm his Mistress. Walking to the corner, he lifts the large, round object there, frowning a little. What on earth was this for? A hula hoop? But it was sharp, dangerous. A weapon of sorts? It was far too large and impractical to be used as such. Perhaps it was a tool for some purpose Viktor did not understand.

He turns at the sound of someone approaching, even before the knock on his door. "Good Morning Viktor, May I Come in," he heard, from outside the door. Forgetting the odd implement in his hand, he nods; remembering that a heavy wooden door stands in the way, and feeling quite foolish indeed, he lifts his smooth, rich voice in answer instead: "Yes, m'lady."
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45123 Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 11:00 pm
Lucy pulled open the door, in to the old work room. a single window let in light cascade down into the room. The room Also contain a work desk a large stone chair (which had be brought down the previous night) An an old work table (a stone slab really) which acted as a bed.

Lucy was wearing a light but modest summer dress, which hung down to her ankles. "How are-" Lucy suddenly cuts off as she sees the massive metal ring. "Um what pray tell is that?"
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45148 Posted: Jul 11, 2010, 3:22 am
"For once," replies the golem, his rich voice intoning dryly, "I haven't the faintest idea. It arrived while I was packing this morning - a late gift from your clan. I was hoping perhaps you could tell me...?"

Viktor looks up from his renewed contemplation of the object, having determined that the dim light through the basement window nevertheless sparkled a bit off the edge of the object. Perhaps it was a mobile of some sort? Perhaps more pieces would arrive to be hung from it?

The night's festivities over, Viktor had resumed his normal garb - a simple white loincloth, once more revealing his carefully sculpted torso, abdominal and arm muscles clearly defined to give the impression of a strong warrior of bronze.
Last Edited: Jul 11, 2010, 3:27 am
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45156 Posted: Jul 11, 2010, 6:52 am
"Well mystery aside, it's about time we got started." Lucy Turn and head back out the door motioning for Victor to follow. "There's plenty of jobs about the manor to occupy your time. You could help at the forge (OOC: Really Ironsmith isn't just for flavor, honest.), out at the stables, in the orchards, but if I remember correctly we discuss you working in the Green house with me." Lucy pauses periodically to insure that Viktor and still hear her. "But what would you like to do?"
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45157 Posted: Jul 11, 2010, 7:10 am
Viktor follows the lady of the house without much fuss or ceremony; he places the ring beside the door, and as he walks, he falls a bit back and to the left in a traditional guard position. When she pauses, so does he; he keeps a few steps behind her, not allowing himself to catch up entirely.

"I would like..." he begins, then pauses. What would he like? He would like to serve his own Mistress once more. The dark feelings bubble up in him; he takes a pause to force them down, his body growing unnaturally still except for his legs, which continue their set pace. A moment passes, and then another; he recovers himself, continuing as though there had been no pause. "I would like whatever is most convenient to you, Lady Lucy. I am no stranger to working with my hands, though I have not undergone such... peaceable work as you suggest before. I am told I am an apt pupil, however."
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45180 Posted: Jul 12, 2010, 8:14 pm
"Oh no your not getting out this, what would you like to do?" Lucy pushes her question once again, as she beings climbing the stairs. "I'm pretty sure the only way you could inconvenience me is if you tried."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45181 Posted: Jul 12, 2010, 8:18 pm
Viktor frowns, his metal feet heavy on the stairs. "What would I... like?" he asks, hesitantly pondering the words. Surely this was a trick. Surely it did not matter what he himself would... and would he take enjoyment from any of the tasks, per se? How was he to know? "I would like a good number of things," he says, almost before he realizes it, "None of which are possible. Shy of that, I am the same regardless of my task."
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45185 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 12:22 am
Lucy frowns, concerned by his reply, and climbs the final steps silently. "Well I suppose you''l just need to work with me then." Lucy turns to Viktor as he makes his way up. "I hope you like herbs." Lucy says with a grin and begins heading further into the house before taking a left.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45186 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 12:24 am
Viktor keeps up with the lady of the house, his tone a good deal more casual now that this issue has been resolved. "I have never before paid much attention to plant life one way or another."
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45208 Posted: Jul 13, 2010, 11:41 pm
"Well in that case you'll have plenty to learn." Lucy pushes open a large oak door light and humid warmth come flooding through. Lucy walks through her lush green house, willed with a nearly uncountable variety of flowers and herbs, each serving there own purpose, in one profession or another.

The sun came beating in through the hundreds of planes of glass that make the walls and angled ceiling, heating the humid air.

Lucy grabs a work apron from a self a wraps it around covering her dress. Lucy also pulls out two small but sharp pruning knifes and hands one to Viktor "You'll be needing one of these, and if you'd like to use an apron go ahead."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45209 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 12:23 am
An... apron? Viktor frowns. Aprons are for protecting clothing and delicate skin. His bronze form needs no protection from mere cloth. If it were leather armor, sure, but...

He takes the knife, wielding it in his right hand like a weapon of war. He does not speak, awaiting further instruction.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45221 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 11:11 pm
Lucy walks over to a self of herb and kneels down, and waves for Viktor to do the same. "This Viktor is whisper weed, you find it by listening to whispering sound it make in the wind, back before the cataclysm it is believed that fields of it grew wild."

The whisper weed is a light green board leaf grass some of the them blades had spots of different colours, some red yellow, and brown. "These guys are in need of a good thinning. what I'd like you to do is pull the blades of grass with brown spots like this." Lucy pulls the blade taunt and it comes slightly out of the dirt. "And then cut it out by the root." Lucy takes her knife and cust under the weed in an U shape, freeing the root. "Then you can pull it up without it snapping or damaging the other blades. Now you try."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45224 Posted: Jul 14, 2010, 11:57 pm
Viktor hesitates a moment, reviewing his instructions, before kneeling, putting himself to the task. He grasps for a leaf, tugging gently- and it breaks off under his fingers. He frowns, opening his giant hand to look at the leaf.

"Have I done wrong?" he asks, frowning. "It broke..."
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45225 Posted: Jul 15, 2010, 5:15 am
"Pinch it further down where it's stronger and then pull lightly on it. Don't worry if you break it down too low it will just grow back and we'll have to get it then." Lucy wave her hand unconcerned. "It takes time to get good at these kind of things." Lucy begins pulling up the the whisper weed in the pot in front of her, taking her time so the Viktor can see what she's doing.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45228 Posted: Jul 15, 2010, 12:15 pm
Viktor frowns at the plant. More gently? He wasn't sure he knew how... he pinches the next one lower down, but manages to break it off as well. Frustrated, he tugs far too hard on the next; he blushes a little, sitting back on his heels. More gentle. If only he wasn't so huge and clumsy and metal he'd be able to garden. Maybe if he was smaller and softer he could grow beautiful flowers for his mistress and she would care for him more the way she cares for the Chancellor. Ex-Chancellor.

Morosely, he tugs gently at a third plant, this time managing to expose the roots properly; surprised, he promptly tugs back a little, breaking the plant. Damn and blast.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45322 Posted: Jul 21, 2010, 11:32 pm
Lucy allows Victory get past his frustration alone, and takes a moment to gaze out side. Three iron golem stride across the the field head towards the workshop, a large out building partially concealed by several trees. All three golems where heavily armored and well armed with a bow sword and shoulder mounted lanterns, standard guards nothing special, but in the numbers Gordon was pulling them from the depot they where very powerful.

Lucy looks back at Viktor to see how he's doing.
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45325 Posted: Jul 22, 2010, 12:17 am
Plant five, plant six... plant seven he actually manages to cut out of the soil properly, getting most of the roots. Clumsily, he holds it up, his face lit up with simple joy.

"Is this how it's done, Lady Lucy?" he asks, his voice somber despite his obvious delight.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45341 Posted: Jul 22, 2010, 7:35 pm
"Excellent Viktor, finish that pot and then we can move on." The whisper weed would help teach Vikor the fines required when dealing with other more fickle plants. By this point Lucy was nearly finished with her pot and would move to the next momentarily.

(OOC: Once we get the main plot rolling I will start doing to time skips or else this will get awfully boring to read.)
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45342 Posted: Jul 22, 2010, 10:54 pm
Viktor sets himself about his task with a serious frown of concentration.

(OK by me)
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45372 Posted: Jul 30, 2010, 9:17 am
(OOC: sorry life been busy, haven't been in the mood to do even decent RP, so it hasn't been worth the effort.)

Lucy lets Viktor finish his pot while to goes on to work on and finishes five of her own. Lucy stops just as Viktor finishes, "Alright, lets go work on something less tedious."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45377 Posted: Jul 30, 2010, 9:15 pm
Viktor nods. "Am I... doing an adequate job?" he asks, seriously concerned if the frown in his features is anything to go by.

(No worries. Been hectic here too, preparing for two moves).
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45379 Posted: Jul 30, 2010, 9:49 pm
(Hehe been moving over here as well.)

"If I have any complaints about your work, you'll be the first to know." Lucy winks. "Now What can we do next." Lucy pauses, "Well I suppose we can work on the vines now."
Yamikuronue
Yamikuronue's Avatar
Posts: 1288
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 101 years old
Real Name: Bay
Website: Click Here
Message #45380 Posted: Jul 31, 2010, 12:40 am
Viktor nods, eyeing said vines... thoughtfully, almost pensively.
Lucy
Lucy's Avatar
Posts: 71
Location: Mottonsborough
Magus Age: 97 years old
Message #45383 Posted: Aug 1, 2010, 6:54 pm
Lucy walked to the vine, they appeared to be ivy at first glance, but the vines where much thicker and the leaves longer. As Lucy approached one of the vine crawled out and began slowly wrapping its way around her ankle. "These are are called "Graspers" I'm sure you can tell why." Lucy turns and walks towards a small stand partly covered by the Graspers. The Vine wrapped around her ankle pulls taunt before snapping with a squeal. "Though if you ever dealt with wild Graspers they're not nearly this docile"

"What I'd like you to do is trim these guys while I prune them up top. the buggers keep opening the window and try to escape, luckily their not all that fast." Lucy point to the top of the green house wall, 13 feet up, where the vine where indeed hanging out the window, swinging freely the in breeze. Lucy pushed pack the vines hiding the stand which held a machete. "Just take them and cut them off about here." Lucy took a hand full of vines which she intimidate chopped with the machete. which they replied by wriggling out of her hand and squealed yet again, before growing silent. The vines now hung about three feet off the ground. "Any questions?" Lucy handed the machete handle side to Viktor.
 
Page 1 | 2 | Last | »
Muelsfell Chat Options
Muelsfell currently has no official chat room setup, but there is an unofficial player run chat called Darkmyst Muelsfell Conference.

Username: 


Disclaimer: Please note that this chat is NOT moderated, supported, owned, or operated by Muelsfell staff. Muelsfell is not responsible for the content or function of the chat room, nor is it linked in any way to Muelsfell game functions such as your workshop, account name, or password (your magus name is forwarded to the chat as a nickname if you are logged in when you join the chat). Muelsfell Terms of Service do not apply for this chat, so please use this only at your own risk, and remember that official game staff will NEVER ask for your password.
Why wait? Register for your free account and start playing right now!

Play Muelsfell!